Monday, January 26, 2009

005 - Minor Ways to Hurt Yourself 1

Minor Ways to Hurt Yourself 1



Ah, curious youth.
Well, this was a year ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. Sorta.
I was playing Final Fantasy 7, which, according to a bajillion annoying people on the Internet and even more fanartists on Deviantart, Final Fantasy 7 is the best video game ever made.
Period.

Well, it's not. Maybe I was just looking at the game wrong, but I hated it. I hated every second of it. Don't say I didn't play the game enough, I beat the entire thing, which took about sixty plus hours. I had a lot of time to review my decision that the game is no fun.
The characters are also hella boring and one-note. Cloud is all "I don't care about anyone I do what I want look at me be badass." The Aeris dies, and his personality switches to "Let's save the world, gang!"
Ugh.

Anyway, I was so bored playing Final Fantasy 7 (this was in Bone Town or whatever this happened), that I decided to shove the cord of my Playstation 2 controller up my nose.
Yeah, I'm a smart one.
Anyway, it turns out the Playstation 2 cord is really, really thick, so it has the strong urge, if that's what you want to call it, to uncoil itself and go straight again. Well, my nose isn't a strong thing and it was preventing the cord from uncoiling. So, a massive amount of pain ensued.
I then decided to share my pain with everyone else.
Go on, give it a try. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment