Monday, January 26, 2009

007 - Minor Ways to Hurt Yourself 3

Minor Ways to Hurt Yourself 3



This was the last in the series. I wanted to keep going, to draw one every day. I was having fun with it.
However, I was out of ideas. I couldn't think of any other ways to innocently hurt oneself. I considered leaning back too far in a chair, but there's always the possibility the chair will break or the person could hit their head off of something behind them.
Plus it's just frightening to lean too far back. It's downright terrifying.
So, I put the series on hiatus indefinitely. Maybe one day I'll revive it with some more ways to inflict pain on oneself without any lasting damage.
Until then, I'll just keep living life until I discover some more ways in my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment