Monday, January 26, 2009

008 - Oil Crisis Analysis

Oil Crisis Analysis



A long, long time ago, I was having a nice chit-chat with my friends as I usually do. The subject made a pitstop on the economy and the sad shape it was in. Suddenly, a thought popped into my head. "The reason the economy sucks so much right now is because everyone is losing their change in their couch cusions. Those coins are lost for a long time, perhaps forever, and they are never used again. If this is applicable to the entire population of America, we're losing a lot of money."
It wasn't a serious thought, but I immediately thought "That'd be a fun comic to read."
Well, I was in comic-making mode after the previous comics I posted, so I felt the need to draw these comics.
As soon as I was about to get to work, however, another thought popped into my head. I never wrote the economy idea down, so I was going on memory, but it was firmly implanted in my head. However, a new thought popped into my head regarding the oil prices then, which was going over $3.00 per gallon. "Seagulls. Damned seagulls."
So I drew this.

No comments:

Post a Comment