Saturday, February 21, 2009

017 - Dial "M" For Murder!



Greetings, my invisible audience. I have decided that, from this day forth, I shall be regularly updating this "webcomic" (blog) every Monday.

Monday, remember that.

Now begins where I attempt to update this comic weekly. Yes, I'm sorry, Monday is once a week, which equals a total of 52 comics per year, which isn't much. I don't have the patience, skill, mental capacity, speed to update the comic more than that, I'm sorry.
I do hate deadlines, but oh well. I'm doing it Monday because I can finish up the comic during the weekend if I have to (I didn't this time).

If I slack behind my schedule, feel free to call me "slacker", "lazy", "jackass", "your real father" or whatever. You would not be wrong. I would be all those things, but at least I wouldn't be a sellout (in order to be a sellout I'd first have to gain an audience of at least one and start pumping out witty hipster t-shirts of a dolphin fighting Thor in the Joust event from American Gladiators. ...hey, wait a second...).

So, yeah, schedules. Let's hope I can keep this up, eh? I seem to be pumping out at least one comic idea per week (sometimes more), so I might be able to make it like a renewable resource. I use one idea, and I get another within a day.

That'd be nice.

Again, we'll have to see how it all pans out. Some ideas are only funny within a certain time span and those will have to go in the trash if I take too long to make it (and it could be unfunny two days later by Sunday, so...). At the same time have a whole bunch of videogame comics, but I don't want this to become a videogame webcomic. At the very least I can think
of some comic ideas to break up the videogame ones.

Well, we'll find out, won't we? It's all kinda like an experiment. A fun experiment that will eventually break me and make me do horrible things to the people I love.

UPDATE OHMYGOD
According to a couple people, the comic layout is hella confusing or whatever. I can understand that, that's one of the things I was wondering when I was drawing this comic. I figured I might as well go with the less uniform layout for the panels to see what works and what doesn't. Layouts are one of the many, many things I would like to improve with my comics, so I'm going to have to work on it some more, read some comics to see what their secret is, all that stuff.

Science!

No comments:

Post a Comment