Thursday, February 19, 2009

015 & 016 - If I Were In Movies:

YAR! Thar be spoilers ahead!

These comics are pretty old.



If I Were King Leonidas in The 300.

After I watched The 300, I considered how I would end the movie.
When SPOILER
everyone dies, they gave their enemies the satisfaction of killing them (although they did get the satisfaction of Xerxes being proven to be mortal.
SPOILER how did you not know that was the ending?
I figured "Nuh uh, that ain't for me!"
This comic shows how I would have ended The 300 were I King Leonidas.

I mean no offense by the inflammatory language below. There's some inflammatory language below, by the way.

SUPER SPOILERS BELOW AND IN THE COMIC


Fight Club is my favorite movie of all time. It's just awesome through and through.
So, after I made my 300 comic, I thought back to how I would change movies were I the characters in them.
In Fight Club, the main character discovers SPOILERS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
that, through the entire movie, he has imagined Tyler Durden, and he is actually Tyler Durden. Then, not long afterward, the narrator lets Tyler beat him up in a parking garage. It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie.SPOILERS ARE DONE you should really watch this movie
I figured "This is how I would do things as the narrator."
So here ya go.

Those are really old.

By the way, be sure to check Monday to see something super special. That's right, you right there.
Because you don't exist. Kinda like SPOILER YOU CAN JUST STOP READING RIGHT HERETyler Durden.SPOILER DONE really, though, watch Fight Club

No comments:

Post a Comment