Monday, May 11, 2009

028 - Going Down Down Down Down Down




Jesus Chris I thought I'd never finish this. I'll fix up any mistakes I may have made tomorrow.

I'm really really really really sorry it's so late.

I didn't include myself in this comic because I don't want Dragons With Pom Poms to turn into a complete author wank.

I got the inspiration for this when, while visiting the New York Museum of Art, I found out they have people standing on the elevators like this. I call them elevator jockeys, but not to their face. I don't know what they're actually called.

I actually attempted this joke on the elevator jockeys. The first year I visited the museum, the lady that was tending to the elevator actually responded with the answer to the joke (as illustrated in the article). She seemed less annoyed doing it, and everyone in the elevator had a laugh. It was the high point of my day.

The next year no one caught on to the joke, but I did get into some interesting conversations with people about working at the museum.

Also, think of this comic as a way of saying "Yeah, I hate the puns I made the last few comics, too." Really, I hate puns, yet I somehow like them at the same time. It's strange.

MINI COMIC!



I'll do a mini comic when I get home from school tomorrow. I'm way too tired to do one at the moment.

-Have a week.

Ah fuck, Blogspot doesn't want images this big! I'll upload it to the alternate host in a moment.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that was wonderful.

    Also, there's nothing wrong with puns, you just have to spread them out.

    ReplyDelete