Sunday, May 31, 2009

031 - Van Hemochromatosis



Boy, what a terrible looking explosion.

Anyway, here's the comic. This one is special because, unlike the last I-don't-know-how-many comics, I actually finished this one before update time! Now, granted, I finished it only 25 minutes before then, but it gave me enough time to write this out and do a not-so-rushed mini comic. I also had fun doing this comic, so there's that, too.

It's unfortunate I couldn't find any medical conditions involving blood that sound more like "Helsing" than "Hemochromatosis", since that doesn't sound a thing like "Helsing" But, it had more S's than "Hemophilia", so I put it in. Maybe one day I'll think of a better pun involving blood and Bram Stoker's Dracula for the title, and I'll shake my fist at the air and curse.

This comic is somewhat special, as it is the last comic I will ever completely draw as a high school student. I will be graduating this Friday. Holy shit stuff!

Mini Comic



Just droppin' some knowledge on ya.

- Have a bloody good week, eh?

I hate myself for that pun. Ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment