Wednesday, October 7, 2009

037 - Necessary Paperwork



Holy shit! Remember when I used to do this comic?

Of course you don't, someone would have to actually read this comic to remember it.

Anyway, I'm going to start updating this thing every Monday I possibly can again. Sorry this one was so late, but stuff happened. Then some more stuff happened. Then, and wouldn't you believe it, even more stuff happened. Craziness, I tell ya.

Anyway, here you are. A comic.

I must say that I have stopped caring trying to make these comics funny. I mean, I'll still try to make them funny, but if they're not I can deal with that, I really want to use this to practice my art. Make my shapes look less flat and all that. I'll still use this to practice writing funny comics as well, but I won't be heartbroken if I can't come up with anything. I'll call it the "KC Green Method".

Is there a mini comic?

Unfortunately, not this week. Minis will continue again next week. Until then, here's a bunch of art I did in this comic's absence!

Oh my God I'm standing against a wall!


Oh my God Strawberry Clock is flying!


Oh my God I'm playing video games!


Oh my God I'm coming up with an idea for a video game!


Oh my God I practiced heads!


Oh my God sideburns!


Oh my God unicorn!


Oh my God the beach!


Oh my God I AM a video game (this one is about four pictures late...)








That was a lot of pictures.

- See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment