Tuesday, October 13, 2009

038 - Shake Your Booty



That one took way too long for a cheap shock joke. I'm sorry. I am, however, happy with how the last panel turned out.

Also, if you can't tell, I'm shit at drawing girls. Yeah, still working on the female anatomy, face, all that stuff. Gah. Well, I'll include more women in the comic, that'll help with the practice.

MINI COMIC


This one looks a bit too much like Kate Beaton. Sorry.

Seriously, stop those goddamn masturbation jokes. I can't enjoy a goddamned Sunny D anymore because I'll shake it and a friend's like "Hurr hurr" and I'll say SHUT THE FUCK UP I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THIS GOLDEN LIQUID NOW I'M MAKING A PEE JOKE GREAT.

- See you next Monday. I'll be waiting. Maybe you will be. If I keep these updates late, then it'll be you doing the waiting. We'll see.

Oh, by the way, a post I did on Destructoid was featured! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment