Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Comic on Hiatus Until I Get A New Tablet

So I'm going to have to put the comic on hiatus until I get a new tablet, as my current one refuses to work at all.
I'm sorry about this, I've spent the last hour trying to get the damn thing to work to no avail. I'll keep trying until I get a new tablet, but until I actually get that new tablet, don't expect any comics. I'm sorry.
To know when the comic comes back if you're that interested in it (I know there aren't too many people who are), check back in January, I hope to have a new tablet by then. If I do get some comics up before then, check my Twitter. If you think Twitter is a retarded wasted of time, subscribe to the RSS feed (does this comic have one?). Actually, that's probably the easiest way to know.

Again, sorry about this. Shitty fucking tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment